Real Estate Pre-Closing Processor
- We’re looking for a few positive people to join our forward thinking and culture-driven organization. To thrive here you should be energetic, personable, and open to fresh thinking.
Using action list / task driven workflow, this position involves gathering and inputting data relating to taxes, insurance, home-owners association dues, prior loan payoffs, liens, etc. Also will review documents, deeds, affidavits and sale contracts; coordinate with realtors, lenders, buyers and sellers; perform all other tasks necessary to assist in the completion of a sale transaction.
MUST be comfortable in paperless / screen-driven work environment.
Applicants should have:
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Ability to prioritize in a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet task deadlines, keep an organized workload and maintain accurate files.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- PDF editing experience (Adobe Acrobat)
- No specific title insurance or real estate background required
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vacation/Sick pay
If you possess the required experience and are ready to open the door of opportunity, please send your resume in MS Word Format to: email@example.com via the link provided. If necessary, you may fax documents to (248) 751-1001. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phone inquiries will not be entertained. We will only be able to contact those individuals who have the closest match to our company’s needs. All inquiries held in strict confidence.